Mar 20, 2008

New Pictures and Much More!


Wow, how do I sum up this very exciting day? Elaine called me at work this morning and said there was an opening at the Oak Adoptive Health Center at Akron Children's Hospital this afternoon if we could make it. I rearranged my schedule and we were on our way. The physician took a lot of time pouring over Chloe's medical records and answering a variety of questions. Chloe appears to be right on target developmentally. So much information and well worth the visit!

On the way home we called the office to have them check our email. Our consulate appointment and itinerary had come while we were out. So we were ready to begin the ticket search. Elaine made a call and got the most wonderful ticket agent employed by United Airlines. If you need great international service, ask for Holly. She found us a great deal on flights that fit right into our schedule.

We also received updated information and two more pictures of Chloe. And get this... they were taken last Thursday! We've posted them here. I forgot how much children change over just 2 1/2 months time when they're infants. We're so excited to have these recent photos! She's changed enough that I would have had a hard time picking her out of a lineup. But on Gotcha Day, I'll know my little girl because I'm gonna study her face for the next 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Lost and Found said...

Congrats on your impending travel to Chloe. I just accepted a referral for a little girl from the same SWI. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pics!!!!!