Mar 28, 2008

Baby Clothes Washing Day

I spent the day today washing baby clothes and sheets and blankets and onesies. I must say, if you have to do laundry, that's the best kind. We also got the crib, pack-n-play, and changing table all set. Greg just keeps saying, "Do you know we're actually going to have a baby soon?" He got the car seat ready and the high chair all cleaned up last night. It's really starting to look like a baby is coming aroung here. We received our final travel pack of information with hotels, flights, and details of each day of our trip on Wednesday and need to make that final payment to our agency today. We'll post our itinerary soon.


2 comments:

Ladyblog said...

I think we are going to be in China the same time as you!!
Our daughter is in GuangXi.
~Rebecca

Mel said...

Are you using Dreft? ") I LOVED doing my girls' laundry...both before they were here and after. Now that they are older I miss the smell of the stuff! ") I am so happy for you...can't wait to see pictures of you holding your precious Chloe!