Feb 2, 2016

Update

     It's been a long time since I have posted anything on Chloe's blog.   Chloe is now 8 1/2 and a 2nd grader.  She loves to read and is as active and busy as ever.  She gets great joy from surprising people and solving puzzles. Recently, Chloe had a lead role in the 2nd grade Christmas play.  Even though she was terrified, she did an amazing job singing and acting.


     
    Chloe has voiced concern about my sharing so much of her life on the Internet, so I have chosen to respect her wishes and stop sharing her life struggles in such a public environment.  I am still very active in supporting other parents, so if there are questions you have or anything I can do to help your situation, feel free to comment and I'll get back with you.

     God's faithfulness through our journey continues to be evident in Chloe's life and we want to publicly give Him praise and honor, not only for the emotionally healing that we see taking place in Chloe's heart, but for the struggles that have forced growth and change in each of us.

No comments: