Jul 8, 2011

My Little Flower Girl

   It was one of those days when I just stop and realize how far we've come with Chloe.  We began this journey 3 1/2 yrs ago with an 8 mon. old baby who was sick, had a parasite, inactive TB, and would not even sleep without being held.  She has worked through developmental delays, severe separation anxiety, speech issues, attachment disorder, and sensory disorder.  Today this lovely little lady walked across a bridge and down the aisle as flower girl in my nephew's wedding.  If you had asked me even 2 years ago if we would ever reach this point, I probably would have said no, but through God's grace and healing a beautiful little girl has emerged




The bride arrived in a carriage and the guests got the bonus of a ride for themselves after the wedding.

No comments: